Wuha is looking for a Full Stack developer starting in September
Salary: Up to 45k€, depending on your profile
We are a growing startup founded in Lyon by two engineering graduates from the University of ECAM. We provide an intelligent search engine with the objective to find the best information within an enterprise within seconds (regardless of whether that information is within an internal document, intranet, a public webpage, etc.). The top 10 results are shown directly in Google via a browser extension.
You’re a developer passionate about your work and are always eager to learn. You aren’t afraid to step outside of your comfort zone. You question things that you think can be improved, and you take pride in your work.
We’re looking for someone who is comfortable working in any part of the system, whether it’s writing a new React component or tweaking a Redis cache. We want someone who owns their code, from the moment they pick up the issue until it’s pushed on production.
We are a startup, so we like to “move fast and break things”. You’ll be working in a pragmatic environment where you’ll be given freedom to make design and implementation decisions on real projects that bring value to our solution. We’re sure you’ll learn a lot with us.
We’re looking for someone who can:
- Take a feature from the design phase through to production.
- Take responsibility for their code, be proud of what they do.
- Identify and measure areas where the system can be improved.
- Work together with our development team with the common goal to improve Wuha for both our users and our engineers.
We’re looking for:
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in a software development role.
- Strong knowledge of Web technologies. Both presentational tools such as HTML and CSS, as well as an understanding of Web protocols and infrastructure.
- A good understanding of software design patterns and coding best practices.
- A grasp of the software development lifecycle, and how it can be applied in an Agile environment.
- Experience with developer tools e.g. Git, container applications like Docker.
- Experience with other programming languages (Java, C++, Python, etc..)
- Experience in UX design.
- Knowledgne on DC/Marvel and Starwars Universe
If you’re interested in joining the team at Wuha, we’d love to hear from you.
Contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org